Snowmobile Rental Rate Information:
All snowmobile or sled rentals include—at no extra charge—trailer and helmets.
Trailers available are:
1-Place, 2-Place, small and large 3-Place and 4-Place trailers* depending on number of sleds rented.
The calendar is filling up fast... Call and Reserve Now!**
- GTI 130 SeaDoos With Braking (3 Seater 4 Stroke Type PWCs)
- VX110 YAMAHA WaveRunner (3 Seater 4 Stroke Type PWCs)
- 2010 F18 Flight Series Wake Tower Boat W/Swimdeck (Inboard/Outboard)
- 2005 Bayliner Open Bow 7 Passenger 18 Foot (Inboard/Outboard)
- 1991 Bayliner Open Bow 6 Passenger 18 Foot (Inboard/Outboard)
- 2X4 (or 4X4 Select) ATVs for your Power Sport FUN! (POLARIS 500 SPORTSMAN)
- Snowmobiles: Polaris RMK 600 155 Track Deep Snow, Arctic Cat M6 153 Track Deep Snow, Trail Polaris 550 Shift and 550 Indys
Depending on what you are renting the equipment comes with Single, Two-Place, Three Place or Four Place Trailers, Helmets, Back Packs and Life Jackets are also included in Jet Ski Rentals.
Best rates in the nation! Call us and make your reservations now!
*Large 3-Place and 4-Place trailers require brake controller in tow vehicle.
What’s required to call in and Reserve your Rental Unit:
- Debit or Credit Card
- Must be 21 or older
- Must have Tow Vehicle or Have Unit delivered
- Tow Vehicle must be insured
- Understand that all those operating or driving Units must be present when picking up the Rental unit for Operator and Safety briefing
What is a Damage or Repair Token?
Damage or Repair Token is a partial guarantee or trust agreement amount used as a medium between Renter and Action Rental per Rental Contract or Agreement
Damage or Repair Token will be processed at Pick up of Rental Unit
Reservations are made 24 hours or more prior to Pick-up
Walk-in Rentals are impulse rentals that do not give a 24 Hour prior to Pick-up Notice. There is a $50 dollar additional fee for Walk-ins due to the lack of visibility and manpower planning.
View Larger Map
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Berkley St SW
Lakewood, WA 98498
Open 7 Days a Week
- Pickup: 5:30PM–6:30PM
- Dropoff: 6:30PM
- Shop Hours: By Appointment
- Phone Inquiries & Reservations Monday–Saturday 9:00AM–5:00PM, Sunday 3:30PM–5:30PM