We care about your safety! Action Sport Rentals is all about FUN and No Regrets!
To rent our jet ski's, boat, or snowmobiles, you must be 21 years of age or older.
Lessee acknowledges and agrees as follow:
- INSPECTION. The lessee acknowledges having personally inspected the rental equipment prior to use, and finds it suitable for his/her needs and in good condition, that he/she understands its proper use and agrees to notify the Lessor of any defects. Lessee agrees to use the equipment only in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions within its rated capacity.
- MALFUNCTIONING EQUIPMENT. If equipment becomes unsafe or in disrepair, Lessee agrees to discontinue use and notify the Lessor immediately. Lessor will replace the equipment with similar equipment in good working order, if available.
- WARRANTIES. There are no warranties of merchantability or fitness, either express or implied. There is no warranty that the equipment is suited for the lessee’s intended use or that it is free from defects. The Lessee agrees that the Lessor is neither the manufacturer of the equipment nor the agent of the manufacturer.
- HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT. Lessee agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Lessor, its subsidiaries, officers, agents, and employees, from and against all loss, liability, claim, actions, or expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, by reason of bodily injury, including death, and property damage, sustained by any person or persons as a result of the use, possession, operation, or transportation of the equipment, or Lessee’s failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement, except to the extent caused solely by the gross negligence or the intentional wrongful act of Lessor.
- ASSIGNMENTS, SUBLEASES, AND LOANS OF EQUIPMENT. The lessee may not sublease or loan the equipment without the Lessor’s written permission.
- TIME AND RETURN AND LESSOR’S REMEDIES. The lessee’s right to possession terminates on expiration of the rental period listed on their contract, and retention of possession after this time constitutes a material breach of this contract. In case of Lessee’s failure to return the equipment, or if Lessor deems itself insecure, Lessor may peaceably enter the premises where the equipment is located and render it inoperative or remove it with or without process of law and without any notice or liability to Lessee. Lessee will remain liable for the equipment or for any loss or injury to the equipment, not withstanding the exercise of these remedies. The remedies provided herein in favor of Lessor are not exclusive but shall be cumulative and in addition to all of the remedies existing at law or in equity, any one or more of which may be exercised simultaneously or successively. The Lessor, in their own descretion, may report as stolen all personal property not returned at the time required per the stated terms of this contract or if conditions and circumstances indicate theft prior to that time.
- DAMAGE OR LOST EQUIPMENT. The lessee agrees to pay for any damage to or loss of equipment, as an insurer, regardless of cost, except reasonable wear and tear, while equipment is out of the possession of lessor. Equipment damage beyond repair will be paid for Lessee at its replacement cost, including down time and transportation costs, when rented. The Lessee is obligated to submit a copy of police report to the Lessor regarding all losses which occur by theft or mysterious disappearance.
- COLLECTION COSTS. The lessee agrees to pay all reasonable collection costs, attorney fees and expenses, and other expenses involved in the collection of the charges or enforcement of Lessor’s rights under this contract.
- ACCIDENT NOTIFICATION. The lessee will immediately notify the Lessor in the event of any accident.
- PROHIBITED USES. Use of the equipment under the following circumstances is prohibited and constitutes a breach of this Agreement:
- Use for an illegal purpose or use in an illegal manner.
- Use when the property is in bad repair or is unsafe.
- Improper or unintended use or misuse, abuse or improper handling of the equipment.
- Use by another other than the Lessee, without the Lessor’s written permission.
- Overloading, exceeding rated capacity, misuse, abuse or improper handling of the equipment.
- Use of the equipment in any race, test, or contest.
- Reckless, negligent, or abusive use, or use by Lessee (or with Lessee’s permission) which intentionally damages the equipment.
- Use of the equipment in any fashion or manner for which it was not designed or which is beyond the manufacturer’s rated capacity of the equipment.
- LESSEE’S COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. Lessee will, at its own expense, comply with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations affecting the equipment and its use and operation.
- ATTORNEY FEES. In the event of any act to enforce this Agreement or to seek a declaration of rights or responsibilities hereunder, the prevailing party will be entitled to attorney fees and costs in addition to all other costs and expenses allowed by law.
- MERGER/MODIFICATION/SEVERABLITY. This Agreement expresses the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. No change, modification or alteration of the terms hereof will be effective as against Lessor unless the same is in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Lessor. Lessee’s execution of this Agreement and/or acceptance of delivery of any part of the equipment to be furnished hereunder shall constitute Lessee’s acceptance of all of the terms and conditions contained herein, and the exclusion of any terms and conditions otherwise stated by Lessee or contained in any of Lessee’s documents that conflict with or limit in any way any of the terms and conditions contained herein. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of the State of Washington. Lessee consents to the exclusive forums for resolution of any disputed regarding this Agreement, or any claims for loss or damages arising therefrom. If any provision or any part of this Agreement or the application thereof is hereafter held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby and to this and the provisions of this Agreement are declared severable.
List any defects found on your snowmobile before you ride, you will be responsible for any defects not listed.
- If renter supplies own personal trailer, pick-up for snowmobiles at a Tacoma, WA location must be done after reservations per contract requirements are met by phone or fax: Must have a damage deposit per contract and trailer must be in legal and road worthy condition after renters inspection of trailer.
- Delivery may be available to your area. Minimum 2 sleds per delivery, delivery charge, reservations required, restrictions apply, call for more info.
- Snowmobile rental fees must be paid in advance by Credit or Debit Cards. Payment is made at the time Reservation is set up. Our policy is a No Cancellation & No Refund after reservation is set up.
ARRIVE 30 MINUTES EARLY TO DO THE PAPERWORK SO YOU WILL HAVE YOUR FULL TIME TO RIDE.
To rent our jet ski's, boat, or snowmobiles, you must be 21 years of age with a valid drivers license and a major credit card for possible damages to the sled.
Repair token is required at time rental unit is picked up.
Reservation need to be made ASAP to secure the Rental Unit of your choice for the desired time of use.
Prices subject to change without notice.
For a more detailed look at our rental rules and regulations, download a contract.